PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY CHANGES TO THE TERMS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE SINCE YOUR PRIOR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
- first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information (including mobile / landline numbers, PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport number), whether at work or at home;
- sensitive information such as your experience and income level;
- any report such as a result of back ground check, profiling etc.;
- should you post a resume or apply/send enquiry for an opportunity, the information contained therein (the amount of information you choose to keep confidential is entirely up to your discretion; you may enter as much or as little information as you choose, except for the information which is mandatorily required);
- such information as projects / assignments, opportunities you have applied for, projects / assignments & opportunities you have viewed and similar information in your use of the Website; and
- reviews / feedback on your profile, if any.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Website, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website and complete the registration process. Once you give us your Personal Information, and initiate the registration process, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. The registration process is not deemed complete till you receive a confirmation email from Pyplyn and follow the instructions in the email to complete the registration process.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we may use your Personal Information to facilitate the services you request. You agree that we may use your Personal Information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to provide the Personal Information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.;
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, with / without any prior notice to you.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE